Thank you for choosing Cash cow Marketing Ltd. Below are our T&C which we ask you to read thoroughly.
1. We value our relationships with our clients and, so as to avoid any misunderstandings or irritating reminders, payment must be made in full upon the agreed payment date. Client invoices are prepared and despatched as soon as we have completed the required delivery agreed upon. Payment must reach our account 30 days after the agreed payment date, unless the payment date is otherwise stipulated above in the agreement. Late payment: We reserve the right to claim statutory interest at 8% above the bank of England base rate at the date the debt becomes overdue in accordance with the “late payment of commercial debts interest act 1998”
2. The arrangements set out in this document are personal to you and you cannot transfer sell or give the benefit of them to anybody else. By doing so will induce financial loss to Cash Cow Marketing Ltd, these loses will be recoverable through the appropriate channels & measures to be deemed reasonable at the time.
3. Cash Cow Marketing Ltd reserves the right to end the arrangement with you set out in this document immediately if you cease to carry on business, are wound up, declared bankrupt or are dissolved or if you fail to make any payments due under the terms of our set out arrangement.
4. All of Cash Cow Marketing Ltd work is an on-going commitment for the number of days/hours agreed (unless otherwise specified). All cancellations must be made 7 days prior to first working day booked, cancellations made within 7 days will be subject to a 50% charge of the total order amount, cancellations made within 48 hours will be subject to 100% charge of the total order amount, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
5. Any information gained during the work contracted will remain the property of Cash Cow Marketing Ltd until full payment has been received. For ongoing campaigns 1 months’ notice period is required. Any relevant data or database given to Cash Cow Marketing Ltd by you (the client) will remain your property at all times and will not be sold or given to any third party unless you direct us otherwise. ICO membership no: ZA230744
6. Nothing in this document shall be deemed to make Cash Cow Marketing Ltd a servant, agent, employee or partner of yours and, accordingly, Cash Cow Marketing LTD shall not be liable for any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claim, delay, suit or expense of any nature imposed upon, incurred by or asserted against you. Your sole remedy for any breach of our agreement by us shall be repeat performance of the project.
7. No amendments to this document will be accepted unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Cash Cow Marketing Ltd and you. If payment owing becomes a debt, falls over our agreed payment terms of 30 days or super seeded agreed date, and Cash Cow Marketing Ltd has to instruct a debt recovery company you will be liable for the FULL cost(s) associated with recovery of this debt. Any paid for services over 6 months old will not be refunded or deemed usable.
8. All of Cash Cow Marketing’s services are provided under a SLA agreement were workers not directly or indirectly, either alone or jointly with any person solicit any client or potential client in respect of the provision of any service provided by the end-user. A client is defined as any individual, partnership or company that the end-user has dealt with within the last 12 months prior to the termination date, whether or not they entered into a contract. This restriction applies for the duration of this agreement and for a period of 12 months following termination.
9. Should the company in question (Plc, partnership, LLP, Sole trader, Ltd or otherwise) enter into liquidation Cash Cow Marketing Ltd reserves the right to seek to recover the debt owing (& associated costs in doing so) & take direct action against the Director(s) & or Owner (s) of the agreed company. The debt will become a personal debt at this point.
10. Data bought for or provided by the client shall be the sole responsibility of the client under GDRP & data protection guidelines of conduct. Cash Cow Marketing acting under instruction is a 3rd party and not the data owner & therefore shall not be held responsible for any data miss management that does not belong to them.
The laws of England shall govern the performance of our agreement and the English court will have exclusive jurisdiction thereon.